To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Reel Mowing
How do you like my new mower? I love it! I've been thinking about one for a while, and the other day, I made it a reality or should I say reelality. Sure, it is a little harder to push, but the benefits greatly out weigh the costs.
How do I love my mower? Let me count the ways...
It is not as loud and obnoxious as a powered mower. It takes no gas. It takes no spark plug. It does not pollute. It is great exercise. You are the engine: the faster you go, the better the cut. I can start mowing and stop mowing in a few seconds. Mowing is no longer a huge production! I don't have to worry about the kids or the dog as much. I could go on and on, but the best thing is... My boys get to participate.

 |
1 Comments:
Oh, the dedication that comes with a pair of scissors!! Mow on!
Thought you might like to know that I've started posting Dismaying Stories again. Drop by if you get a chance.
Post a Comment
<< Home