To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, December 19, 2008
On that day:

Baby Update

Well, we're to the point where we see the Dr. every two weeks now, and I just saw the Dr. yesterday. All appears well. I am measuring 31cm (which is good for 30 weeks). Baby's heart rate was 153 (also good). My blood pressure is higher than it has been in the past, but still well within range. The only issue is that my hemoglobin is low, but that is easily fixed by taking iron supplements. I am hoping that is why I am so out of breath lately...

This is also the point at which the heartburn starts to takeover and I am forced to sleep on multiple pillows. Hubby makes fun of me and my dependence on having several spare pillows close by, just in case.

Down to the last 10 weeks- woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home