To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
On that day:

Miracle of Life

Ya know, even though this pregnancy is definitely giving me difficulties, I still enjoy bearing a baby. It is amazing to me that Hubby and I, with God's help of course, have actually created this miracle of a new life. I find his movements comforting, and, oh!, the anticipation of being able to meet this new little guy soon! To know that sometime within the next three months he will be laid upon my chest, skin to skin- and yet another life-long, dynamic relationship will begin, is PURE JOY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home