To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Thanks!
I have apologized and thanked Hubby profusely for his part in my sanity. But I have (so far) neglected to do the same for all the others who have dealt with and helped me; namely my parents and sister...
 Mom and dad have always been there when we were in dire straits financially, they feed us often, and shop for clothes for us when needed. My parents are also excellent about spending time with our boys and are incredibly helpful whenever the need arises. In fact, my mother will call and either say "we haven't seen the boys in a couple days, can we watch them?" or "You have a lot on your plate, can we pick up the boys?" I simply don't know what Hubby and I would do without them close by! And the bond they have with our sons? That means the world. I grew up not knowing my grandparents, and it touches my heart to see my boys enjoying so much time with theirs. Thanks Mom and Dad!  And my sister, well, I can't think of a better sibling! Not only has she come through with loans of money, and hand-me-down appliances and clothes, but she is insisting on helping me get my house in order. Something I honestly could not do without her. You see, over the summer during my great depression, I let the house completely go to pot. And now, just looking at some rooms is overwhelming to me. Enter K, the Master Purger and Organizer. In just three short Saturday sessions, we have totally cleaned out and reorganized the kitchen, laundry room, art cabinet, and the craft/storage room (aka the just-throw-everything-in-there room)! She also pulled me through a pathetic breakdown at her house, saving the day. Every time she sees my boys, she is full of exuberance, leaving my sons with no doubt that she loves them dearly. And whenever I need to talk, she is always there with an open ear, an understanding heart. Thank you, K! I am truly blessed with all the wonderful, generous people in my life! |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home