To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Saturday, December 20, 2008
On that day:

Three Generations of Sleds


My M-I-L took a rather interesting picture the other day- it shows, left to right, Hubby's sled, her sled, and her mom's. While I love the picture, the best part for me was listening to her reminisce about sledding right down the middle of the street where she grew up. Can't do that anymore, unfortunately. I really relish the image of the past; kids bundled up against the cold with huge smiles across their faces as they enjoy a simpler time.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

What a wonderful picture and story! Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home