To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
On that day:

Last Sunday

HL approaches me with: "hey Mom, did you already eat breakfast?"

"I did. I had a bowl of cereal."

"How about we make a new rule? Every Saturday and Sunday, I will feed you breakfast in bed from now on. Is that okay?"

Well, heck YES!!!

He started feeding me breakfast in bed every once in a while about a year ago. While it is only cereal, he puts a lot of thought into it by choosing my favorite cereal at the time and usually climbing up on the stool to retrieve the special bowl with hearts on it. One morning, he fed the whole family in bed, taking special care to choose just the right bowl for each of us; I got hearts, AW got a red one, and Dad got the Broncos bowl.

He's a real sweetie, my HL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home