To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Sunday, March 22, 2009
On that day:

Writing

About a month ago, AW asked for help in adding "Bionicles" to his big brother's wish list. I was busy at the time and had a lot on my mind; the request was quickly forgotten. Then, 30 minutes later I happened to walk by the refrigerator (on which are the boys' wish lists) and noticed a new line at the end of HL's list:

"BIONICLZ"

Apparently, AW was not feeling particularly patient that day and sounded out the word on his own. I'd say he did a darn good job!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home